If you’re looking for a dentist near Royal Oak, Michigan, you will not find a more qualified dental office than Fortson Dentistry. Situated about four miles from Royal Oak, our Oak Park location is a great option for people looking for a family dentist near Royal Oak. Our team is committed to serving each patient’s individual needs to help them reach their dental goals. After your first visit, you’ll notice that not only is our technology up-to-date but our staff is caring and professional, leaving you with a great experience.
Fortson Dentistry – Oak Park
13741 W. Eleven Mile Road
Oak Park, MI 48237
Directions from Royal Oak
Hours at our Oak Park location nearest to Royal Oak:
- Monday – 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday – 8:00am – 3:00pm
- Wednesday – Closed
- Thursday – 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday – 8:00am – 1:00pm (Every other Friday)
- Saturday – 8:00am – 2:00pm (Once a month)
Your dental health is important, not just for the sake of your overall health but because your smile is the first thing someone notices about you. The dentists at Fortson Dentistry know the importance of having something so critical in our hands. We work hard every day to earn trust and establish relationships with our patients. Because we only want the best for our patients and their families, we have a list of high-quality services we provide:
- Braces – crooked teeth? Let Fortson Dentistry align a perfect smile for you with traditional braces or Invisalign.
- Teeth Whitening – Fortson Dentistry offers multiple solutions to whiten your teeth including whitening toothpaste, home whitening, professional whitening and Zoom! whitening kits.
- Root Canals – this procedure can be daunting; however, it can be necessary for your dental health. If an infection spreads due to avoiding a root canal, it will likely lead to more expensive dental work like implants or bridges.
- Extractions – decayed, broken, diseased, and wisdom teeth are common reasons for extractions. Extracting teeth when necessary will help maintain your oral health.
- Crowns – reinforce the structure of chipped, cracked or decayed teeth with a crown.
- Bridges – have missing teeth? Most adults do. Dental bridges act as a partial denture by ‘bridging’ the gap that is created from missing teeth.
- Composite Fillings – easily fill your cavities during your appointment with discrete and attractive composite fillings.
- Veneers – quit hiding your smile and gain back your confidence with veneers. They are a great solution to wear and tear on the teeth. Contact us today if you are in Royal Oak and considering porcelain veneers.
- Inlays/Onlays – the back teeth can be prone to breaks, fractures and decay because of chewing. Inlays and onlays are a great solution to preserve the structure of the tooth.
- Dentures/Partials – let us help improve your speech, eating capabilities, and smile with dentures and partials.
Fortson Dentistry is the most qualified dental office near Royal Oak. Our team consistently provides top-quality services with the use of up to date dental technology, as well as, highly-trained staff to meet the needs of our patients. Your family will have an exceptional experience every visit.
Dr. Eva Schwartz
Dr. Eva Schwartz earned her degree from the University of Detroit Mercy’s School of Dentistry in 1986. One of the things that makes her unique is her focus on overall health and a healthy lifestyle, which she’s uniquely qualified to address as she also holds a medical degree that she earned in Europe. Dr. Schwartz’s unique perspective and knowledge base allows her to help her patients maintain a healthy lifestyle while aiding them in meeting their oral health goals.
Insurance and Payment Options
Our different payment options set us apart from other dentists in the Royal Oak area. At Fortson Dentistry we accept multiple insurances, credit card payments, CareCredit, and cash payments. Give us a call for more information about insurance and payment options.