If you are looking for an exceptional dentist near Madison Heights, Michigan, Fortson Dentistry has a dental office roughly ten minutes away. At our Oak Park location, our team is focused on creating a positive yet professional environment to help patients reach their oral health goals. Our highly-experienced dentists provide only top-quality treatments to patients. By using state-of-the-art technology and the skills of our knowledgeable team, you can ensure your needs will be met.
Fortson Dentistry – Oak Park
13741 W. Eleven Mile Road
Oak Park, MI 48237
Directions from Madison Heights
Hours at our Oak Park location nearest to Madison:
- Monday - 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday - 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday - 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday - 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday - 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Saturday – 8:00am – 1:00pm (Twice a month)
Providing quality services in a comfortable environment is important to our team at Fortson Dentistry. We want to earn the trust of our patients and their families and know how critical our position in regards to their oral health. By offering a variety of services at Fortson Dentistry, we can perform preventative, restorative, cosmetic, or advanced procedures to get your oral health where it needs to be:
- Braces – do you have crowded, misaligned, or crooked teeth? Although they can be quite the process, braces are affective. Ask about Invisalign as an option to achieve your dream smile.
- Teeth Whitening – we offer whitening toothpaste, professional whitening, home whitening and Zoom! teeth whitening kits. At Fortson Dentistry, we can guide you in the right direction.
- Root Canals – they have a bad rap, but at Fortson Dentistry we use the latest technology so there is less pain and fear. This is the best way to handle nerve damaged, infected, and injured teeth.
- Extractions – sometimes the removal of a tooth is necessary to maintain your oral health. From wisdom teeth to basic extractions, Fortson Dentistry does it all.
- Crowns – these are important when trying to preserve or support the structure of a tooth. We offer various crown materials for different circumstances whether a tooth is broken, fractured, or decayed.
- Bridges – at Fortson Dentistry we can restore your ability to chew, speak, and smile with dental bridges.
- Composite Fillings – durable for small and medium cavities, you can preserve your oral health and your smile with composite fillings at Fortson Dentistry.
- Veneers – mask the imperfections of your teeth or change their size and shape with veneers. Restore your confidence with this simple cosmetic procedure.
- Inlays/Onlays – compared to a traditional filling, restoring teeth with inlays and onlays removes less of the tooth and preserves more of the tooth’s structure.
- Dentures/Partials – at Fortson Dentistry, we create natural looking dentures and partials that make it easier for patients to speak, smile, and eat.
Fortson Dentistry's professional staff is committed to serving the needs of every one of our patients. If you are looking for a family dentist near Madison Heights please contact us today to see how our team can help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
Dr. Eva Schwartz
Dr. Schwartz holds both a degree in dentistry and a medical degree that she earned during her time spent in Europe. She is dedicated to her profession and has pursued continuing education in orthodontics and implant placement to keep herself on the cutting edge of her profession. She holds a degree from the University of Detroit Mercy’s School of Dentistry which she earned in 1986.
Insurance and Payment Options
Compared to other dental offices near Madison Heights, Fortson Dentistry offers multiple forms of payment for services. By offering a variety of payment options we can make good oral health easier for patient’s to obtain. At Fortson Dentistry, we accept many different insurances, CareCredit, as well as, cash and credit card payments. If you have any questions regarding payment options or need further information, feel free to call our office for assistance.