If you are searching for a dentist near Huntington Woods, Michigan, Fortson Dentistry has a dental office conveniently located near you. Only a five-minute drive from Huntington Woods, our team at our Oak Park location is ready to provide you with a variety of dental services. Here we cater to each individual’s unique needs, as we are focused on providing exceptional dental care. We assure you that your oral health will be in great hands at Fortson Dentistry because we offer a professional and caring environment to supplement our top-quality services.
Fortson Dentistry – Oak Park
13741 W. Eleven Mile Road
Oak Park, MI 48237
Directions from Huntington Woods
Hours at our Oak Park location nearest to Huntington Woods:
- Monday – 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday – 8:00am – 3:00pm
- Wednesday – Closed
- Thursday – 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday – 8:00am – 1:00pm (Every other Friday)
- Saturday – 8:00am – 2:00pm (Once a month)
We are constantly working hard at Fortson Dentistry to earn and keep the trust of each of our patients and their families. We know the value of quality dental care and want to help our patients achieve the best smile they can. From preventative and restorative to cosmetic and advanced, our wide selection of dental services ensures that we have what you are looking for:
- Braces – let us help you get your perfect smile with traditional braces or Invisalign.
- Teeth Whitening – brighten your smile with our various teeth whitening services including Zoom! that can take your teeth up to 9 shades whiter.
- Root Canals – most people dread root canals but Fortson Dentistry uses the latest technology to make the process as smooth as possible whether you have an abscessed, injured, or infected tooth.
- Extractions – restore your oral health at Fortson Dentistry. We carry out wisdom teeth procedures as well as poorly positioned or broken teeth extractions.
- Crowns – whether your teeth are decayed, cracked or chipped, Fortson Dentistry can help with a crown.
- Bridges – our dental bridges can help restore the smile of someone with missing or decayed teeth.
- Composite Fillings – we can take care of pesky cavities by filling them during an appointment to save you time.
- Veneers – don’t hide your smile because of your teeth! Bring back your confidence with dental veneers.
- Inlays/Onlays – dental inlays or onlays on your back teeth can be a great solution when a filling or a crown is not.
- Dentures/Partials – if you have missing teeth, let us help! Many patients can benefit from dentures or partials.
If you are looking for a family dentist, you will not find a more qualified team near Huntington Woods than Fortson Dentistry. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service for every patient, every visit. Our high-quality service paired with our use of the latest technology will ensure your dental health is in good hands.
Dr. Eva Schwartz
Dr. Eva Schwartz has shown an unwavering commitment to excellence in dentistry throughout her career by keeping up with the latest in orthodontics and implant placement through her continuing education. She holds a degree from the University of Detroit Mercy’s School of Dentistry which she earned in 1986 to go with a medical degree she earned during her time in Europe. Dr. Schwartz has a unique blend of knowledge and skills to help her patients achieve their best smile and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Insurance and Payment Options
Something that sets Fortson Dentistry apart from other Huntington Woods dental offices is the various forms of payments we accept. Not only do we accept several insurances, but we also accept CareCredit, cash, and credit card payments to accommodate you. If you have any questions about our payment options, give us a call and we can help!