Fortson Dentistry’s Oak Park location is three minutes from Berkley, MI. Our dental office is in an extremely convenient location if you are looking for a dentist near Berkley. We use the latest technology to ensure high-quality care for our patients. From your first visit, you will notice the professional and comfortable environment provided at our office. Our exceptional team provides individualized dental care for the special needs of each patient.
Fortson Dentistry – Oak Park
13741 W. Eleven Mile Road
Oak Park, MI 48237
Directions from Berkley
Hours at our Oak Park location nearest to Berkley:
- Monday – 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday – 8:00am – 3:00pm
- Wednesday – Closed
- Thursday – 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday – 8:00am – 1:00pm (Every other Friday)
- Saturday – 8:00am – 2:00pm (Once a month)
At Fortson Dentistry our patients are the top priority, and we don’t say that lightly. We know the importance of top-quality dental services and want to ensure our patients only receive the best. Anyone can benefit from our services, whether you want to maintain or improve your eye-catching smile. Check out our list of services for a variety of needs:
- Braces – with options including standard braces and Invisalign, Fortson Dentistry can help perfect your smile.
- Teeth Whitening – stop wasting your time on DIY teeth whitening. We can take your smile up to 9 shades brighter with options including Zoom! teeth whitening kits.
- Root Canals – let us handle your abscessed or injured teeth. With help from the latest technology, we will make your root canal procedure as painless as possible.
- Extractions – we can do a variety of extractions including wisdom teeth, broken teeth, and more. Let Fortson Dentistry restore your oral health with a smooth procedure.
- Crowns – whatever the damage may be, Fortson Dentistry can restore your smile with a crown by reinforcing the structure of your tooth.
- Bridges – the American Dental Association says that most people between 20 and 64 have about 3 decayed or missing teeth. Restore your smile with dental bridges!
- Composite Fillings – these discrete fillings are attractive to both visible and non-visible areas. Easily fill a cavity during an appointment to restore your oral health.
- Veneers – whether you want straighter teeth, whiter teeth, or just want to improve your wear and tear, veneers are a great option.
- Inlays/Onlays – when back teeth are decayed, broken, fractured or need fillings replaced, inlays or onlays are a great option.
- Dentures/Partials – these are not just for ‘old’ people. People of all ages have replaced their smiles with dentures or partials due to missing teeth.
The knowledgeable and experienced team at Fortson Dentistry is committed to serving the needs of all patients. If you are looking for a dentist near Berkley, MI, you will not have a better dental experience than you will at our Oak Park office.
Dr. Eva Schwartz
Dr. Eva Schwartz has shown an unwavering commitment to excellence in dentistry throughout her career by keeping up with the latest in orthodontics and implant placement by way of continuing education. She earned her degree of Dental Surgery from the University of Detroit Mercy’s School of Dentistry in 1986. Dr. Schwartz earned a medical degree in Europe as well, gaining knowledge in the art of holistic healing to help her patients achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle along with their oral health.
Insurance and Payment Options
At Fortson Dentistry, we want oral health to be simple for our patients. One way we do this is by offering various payment options so patients can choose which ever is most convenient. We accept cash and credit card payments, as well as, multiple insurances and CareCredit. Give our office a call if you have any questions regarding our payment options.